Odesa IT Family together with Kireev-Zhurenko studio invite you to an online workshop where you will learn 20 design thinking techniques in 3 hours. The workshop is made such way that you feel like you are at an offline event.
What will the workshop give you?
- you will practice more than 20 concepts and tools that will help you apply human-centered design in your own work (business, social issues, management, interface design, personal life, etc.)
go beyond comfort and thinking;
- improve your soft skills and communication skills;
- each participant who completes the full cycle of the workshop will receive an electronic certificate of successful completion
📆 When: October 29, 16:00-19:00
📌Cost: free donation. All funds collected will be used to purchase a device for vision correction for children at the Odessa Children’s Polyclinic.
💸You can donate here: https://prt.mn/yT95FHL3cy
What is required to participate?
- have a computer/laptop with a camera;
- have a pen and 3 sheets of A4;
- invest a full 3 hours of your time in self-development (the workshop involves active work in pairs and going through all stages of design thinking).
Materials from the Stanford School of Design d.school are used in the workshop
❗️The number of places is limited.
Registration via the link: https://forms.gle/U8ErCBS5QrKwA9KB6